Monday, 21 September 2015

Bangles and Bracelets

www.etsy.com/au/listing/202380107/handmade-gemstone-memory-wire-bracelet




I love making these simple bracelets, this one has lovely crystal cut amethyst beads teamed with copper beads.
 I combined these emerald green and gold crackle beads with simple gold coloured spacer beads and clear green bi-cones.
The little butterfly seems happy enough to just hang in there.
I also have the crackle beads in brown and silver.
Memory wire can be finished in so many ways, as a wrap around multi coil or as individual coils joined into multiple layers.







These little hearts were all just plain, no design
not making any sort of statement, 
so I had to give them some texture and highlights, and now they are so very different.
 
I teamed them up with some cherry red glass pearls on an antique chain and now I'm happy.
This bracelet has lots of jingle when worn.
Would be great for a
"Steampunk Christmas"


 
 
 
 
I made this watch using two rounds of memory wire holding square filigree with butterflies attached.
 
I painted the butterflies and matched glass pearls for a very antique look.

No comments:

Post a Comment