Monday, 30 March 2015

DragonzWench Blog starting a blog

Hello

Welcome to DragonzWench
 
Firstly
 
 
 
I want this blog to show the journey of my learning and developing of my jewellery designing and making skills.
 
I welcome all comments, questions and your thoughts on how I am progressing.
 
This blog is a huge learning curve for me and I know I will make mistakes, but we all learn through our mistakes, and I want to learn.
 
The only way to learn is to try, and yes to possibly fail but to learn from any failure to make a better more interesting and of course desirable product.
 
I have always believed in "Pick yourself up and try all over again" if ever I have failed or made mistakes.
 
I have started from scratch a couple of very successful soft furnishing workrooms but have now stopped sewing and am following my creative side and making jewellery.
So the challenge to build a jewellery range does not daunt me BUT this blog does.
I made my first piece of jewellery in 2012 selling at assorted markets. 
I opened an Etsy shop in June 2014 and am happy to say it is starting to do well.
I love thinking about the different places around the world that my jewellery has been posted to and the wonderful people that have trusted me enough to buy from me. I thank them one and all.
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Great blog. I really like all of the pictures and jewelry that you posted. Glad you joined the group for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete